Here is a short list of some things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving.
In no particular order (except for the first few)
• My Daughter Kenzie Rose! I can not wait for my daughter to be here any day now. I have prayed for a little girl and God has answered our prayers.. Unless the ultra-sound lady is pulling a really mean trick!
• That I get to be a part of what God is doing at Rock Bridge Community Church.
• That I am one of the Pastors at Rock Bridge Community Church.
• Tres Amigos-
• that my wife has now gone a whole year without having a car wreck!
• For a house to live in with heat and air.
• for good books
• Friends that I can depend on, friends that don’t just say they are there for you..They actual mean it!
• To live in America
• My health
• Extended Family
• Bacon our beloved Yellow Lab-
• My F150 truck
• The Colts
• FSU football.. The team that is fixing to take it to bama!
• Duke Basketball
• the Delete button
• my neighborhood and neighbors
My wife’s cooking…HAD to be a food reference in here!
- That I do not wear a scarf OR a Christmas sweaters!!! 🙂
- God’s ABSOLUTE SOVEREIGNTY over the universe!
- The guys in my coaching network!
- My Apple Mac
- Country music
- a good Comedy movies…
MOST of all…I am thankful that Jesus power washed my soul and gave me a BRAND NEW START!
Lots to be thankful for!!!
The list could go on and on and on…But I think you get the pic.
Try it this Thanksgiving…Sit down and write out a list of the things you have to be thankful for. I promise you, you will be amazed that the list just keeps growing and growing and growing!
Happy Thanksgiving folks!